Two way radios improve safety, efficiency and productivity at schools, factories and businesses. Many of these facilities are currently using cell phones to communicate but cell phones may not be the easiest or most economical. Here is a little comparison to see if 2 way radios are right for you.
1. Two way radios are easier to use. Push a button and start talking.
2. You can immediately reach everyone with two way radios. Cell phones require a separate number to call each person individually. Having to call everyone individually is slow and tedious and completely inappropriate in an emergency.
3. Compared to a 2 way radio cell phones are fragile. Two way radios are durable and built to withstand the rigors of the workplace.
4. The right two way radios will provide better reception in hard to reach areas of your property. Cell phones are prone to dead spots or areas of poor reception and transmission. Have you ever noticed how people have to go outside the mall or grocery store to make or receive a call on their cell phone?
5. Two way radios are loud. Two way radios are great for use in high noise areas, dusty, dirty or wet environments, when hands free operation is necessary, when security is paramount or covert communications are required.
6. Our two way radios come with a full four year warranty. Even the battery is guaranteed for 4 years. Cell phones usually have warrantees of one year or less.
7. After several recent natural disasters, many people have learned that two way radios continue to work in an emergency when cell phones and even land lines become useless.
8. Straight Talk lets 2 way radios and cell phones talk to each other.
Two way radios are easy to use, are loaded with options, are effective in all locations and have no monthly fee or service contract. Most 2 way radios pay for themselves in 6 weeks or less while cell phone charges continue forever.
Give us a call let us help you find the best 2 way radio equipment for your needs.
Doing business with 2 Way Radio Express is easy.
Manzie R Lawfer